Note: - For dual-SIM devices, please ensure that the Data connection is enabled and set to the required SIM.
Setting up the Data account
- From the Home screen, scroll right and select Settings > Network & wireless > Mobile & SIM > SIM (1 or 2) settings.
- Select Add an MMS APN.
- Enter Virgin MMS as the Profile name.
- Enter goto.virginmobile.uk as the APN.
- Enter the Username and Password listed below. If no value is listed, leave the field blank.
- Enter the proxy details and MMSC (URL) listed below: -
Proxy server: 188.8.131.52
Proxy port: 8080
MMSC (URL): http://mms.virginmobile.co.uk:8002
- Ensure that the Apply this profile option is selected and tap Save.
The settings are saved and the service is ready for use.
Below are the details of your settings
|Name:|| ||Picture Messaging|
|MMS Proxy:|| ||184.108.40.206|
|MMS Port:|| ||8080|
|MMS url/MMSC:|| ||http://mms.virginmobile.co.uk:8002|