In order to set up an MMS profile, an Internet or WAP access point must be available to edit.
- On the Home screen, scroll right and select Settings > Access Point
- Tap, and hold, on the access point to edit.
- Select edit (APN) and scroll to the MMS APN section.
- Enter goto.virginmobile.uk as the APN.
- Enter the User name and Password listed below. If no value is listed, leave the field blank: -
User name: user
- Enter 188.8.131.52 in the Proxy address field.
- Enter 8080 in the Proxy port field.
- Enter http://mms.virginmobile.co.uk:8002 in the MMSC address field .
- Choose IPv4 in the Network type field.
- Choose PAP as the Authentication type.
- Tap on the Save Icon.
Your settings have been saved and are ready for use.
Below are the details of your settings
|Name:|| ||Picture Messaging|
|MMS Proxy:|| ||184.108.40.206|
|MMS Port:|| ||8080|
|MMS url/MMSC:|| ||http://mms.virginmobile.co.uk:8002|
Get more settings >