- Ensure the device has a working data connection.
- From the home screen, tap the Menu key.
- Tap System settings.
- Tap Mobile networks > Access Point Names.
- Tap the Menu key and select New APN.
- Select Name, enter Virgin MMS and tap OK.
- Select APN, enter goto.virginmobile.uk and tap OK.
- Enter the Username and Password listed below. If no value is listed, leave the field blank.
- Select MMSC, enter http://mms.virginmobile.co.uk:8002 and tap OK.
- Select MMS proxy, enter 18.104.22.168 and tap OK.
- Select MMS port, enter 8080 and tap OK.
- Select Authentication type and tap PAP.
- Select APN type and enter mms and then tap OK.
- Tap Save.
- If necessary, tap Access Point Names and then tap the radio button next to Virgin MMS to set the profile as default.
- Tap the Home key.
The settings are saved and the service is ready for use.
Below are the details of your settings
|Name:|| ||Picture Messaging|
|MMS Proxy:|| ||22.214.171.124|
|MMS Port:|| ||8080|
|MMS url/MMSC:|| ||http://mms.virginmobile.co.uk:8002|
Get more settings >