Setting up the handset
NOTE: - If the Cellular (or Mobile Data) Network option outlined in step 1 is not available on your iPhone, please connect the handset to a PC or Mac running iTunes in order to configure your iPhone.
- On the handset, select:
- iOS9: Settings > Cellular (or Mobile) Data > Cellular (or Mobile) Data Network.
- iOS7/8: Settings > Cellular (or Mobile) > Cellular (or Mobile) Data Network.
- iOS6 or earlier: Settings > General > Network (or Mobile Data) > Cellular (or Mobile Data) Network.
- In the MMS section, enter goto.virginmobile.uk as the APN.
- Enter the Username and Password shown below. If no value is given, leave the field blank.
- Enter http://mms.virginmobile.co.uk:8002 as the MMSC.
- Enter 188.8.131.52:8080 as the MMS Proxy.
- Leave the MMS Max Message Size set at the default value and the MMS UA Prof URL field left blank.
- Press the home button to return to the main screen.
The settings have been applied and are ready for use.
Below are the details of your settings
|Name:|| ||Picture Messaging|
|MMS Proxy:|| ||184.108.40.206|
|MMS Port:|| ||8080|
|MMS url/MMSC:|| ||http://mms.virginmobile.co.uk:8002|
Get more settings >