Ensure the (Settings > SIM cards & mobile networks >) Mobile data option is enabled and, for multiple-SIM devices, select the SIM to use for Internet (under Default settings).
Setting up the MMS profile
- On the device, from the Apps menu, select Settings > SIM cards & mobile networks.
- Select the Internet SIM (under SIM card settings) > Access point names.
- Tap + (the 'plus' symbol) to create a new Access point and input the values listed below: -
- Name: Virgin MMS
- APN: goto.virginmobile.uk
- Enter the Username and Password listed below. If no value is listed, leave the field blank.
- Enter http://mms.virginmobile.co.uk:8002 as the MMSC.
- Enter the MMS proxy and port listed below: -
- MMS proxy: 184.108.40.206
- MMS port: 8080
- Set the APN type as mms and save the APN (Menu > Save).
- Return to the Home screen.
The settings are saved and the service is ready for use.
Below are the details of your settings
|Name:|| ||Picture Messaging|
|MMS Proxy:|| ||220.127.116.11|
|MMS Port:|| ||8080|
|MMS url/MMSC:|| ||http://mms.virginmobile.co.uk:8002|
Get more settings >