NOTE: - (Settings > Mobile networks >) Mobile data must be enabled before use. For Dual-SIM devices, please ensure that (Settings > SIM card settings>) Data connection is set to the required SIM.
Setting up the MMS profile
- On the device, from the Apps menu, select Settings > Mobile networks (under General) > Access Point Names (APN) > (SIM1 or SIM2 >) New APN and input the values listed below: -
Name: Virgin MMS
- Enter the Username and Password listed below. If no value is listed, leave the field blank.
- Enter the MMS details listed below: -
MMS proxy: 126.96.36.199
MMS port: 8080
- Set the APN type as mms and tap Save.
- Return to the home screen.
The settings are saved and the service is ready for use.
Below are the details of your settings
|Name:|| ||Picture Messaging|
|MMS Proxy:|| ||188.8.131.52|
|MMS Port:|| ||8080|
|MMS url/MMSC:|| ||http://mms.virginmobile.co.uk:8002|
Get more settings >