- On the device, drag down the notification bar and then tap the settings icon.
- From the Network Connections, tap More networks > Mobile networks > Access Point Names.
- Tap the + icon.
- Select Name, enter Virgin Mobile and tap OK.
- Select APN, enter goto.virginmobile.uk and tap OK.
- Enter the Username and Password listed below. If no value is listed, leave the field blank.
- Select APN type and enter default,internet (no spaces) and tap OK.
- Tap the Menu icon (three vertical dots) and select Save.
- If necessary, tap Access Point Names and then tap the radio button next to Virgin Mobile to set the profile as default.
- Press the Home key.
The settings are saved and the service is ready for use.
Below are the details of your settings
|Name:|| ||Virgin Mobile|
|Homepage:|| ||Virgin Media|
|Homepage URL:|| ||http://m.virginmedia.com|
Get more settings >