- Ensure the device has a working data connection.
- From the home screen, tap the Menu key.
- Tap System settings.
- Tap Mobile networks > Access Point Names.
- Tap the Menu key and select New APN.
- Select Name, enter Virgin Mobile and tap OK.
- Select APN, enter goto.virginmobile.uk and tap OK.
- Enter the Username and Password listed below. If no value is listed, leave the field blank.
- Select APN type and enter default and then tap OK.
- Tap Save.
- If necessary, tap Access Point Names and then tap the radio button next to Virgin Mobile to set the profile as default.
- Tap the Home key.
The settings are saved and the service is ready for use.
Below are the details of your settings
|Name:|| ||Virgin Mobile|
|Homepage:|| ||Virgin Media|
|Homepage URL:|| ||http://m.virginmedia.com|
Get more settings >