- From the home screen, tap the Apps icon.
- Scroll to and tap Settings.
- From the Connections tab, tap More networks > Mobile networks > Access Point Names.
- Press the Menu key and tap New APN.
- Tap Name, enter Virgin Mobile and tap OK.
- Tap APN, enter goto.virginmobile.uk and tap OK.
- Enter the Username and Password listed below. If no value is listed, leave the field blank.
- Tap APN type and enter default and then tap OK.
- Press the Menu key and tap Save.
- If necessary, tap Access Point Names and then tap the radio button next to Virgin Mobile to set the profile as default.
- Press the Home key.
The settings are saved and the service is ready for use.
Below are the details of your settings
|Name:|| ||Virgin Mobile|
|Homepage:|| ||Virgin Media|
|Homepage URL:|| ||http://m.virginmedia.com|
Get more settings >