NOTE: - (Settings > Mobile networks >) Mobile data must be enabled before use. For Dual-SIM devices, please ensure that (Settings > SIM card settings>) Data connection is set to the required SIM.
Setting up the Data account
- On the device, from the Apps menu, select Settings > Mobile networks (under General) > Access Point Names (APN) > (SIM1 or SIM2 >) New APN and input the values listed below: -
Name: Virgin Mobile
- Enter the Username and Password listed below. If no value is listed, leave the field blank.
- Set the APN type as default.
- Tap Save and, if necessary, tap the circle next to Virgin Mobile to set the profile as default.
- Return to the home screen.
The settings are saved and the service is ready for use.
Below are the details of your settings
|Name:|| ||Virgin Mobile|
|Homepage:|| ||Virgin Media|
|Homepage URL:|| ||http://m.virginmedia.com|
Get more settings >